Official Earth Matters Music Comment Policy
The most important thing to have in mind when you comment is: RESPECT. I welcome open discussion and disagreement in comments, but rude, degrading or personally attacking comments will be deleted. Think of it this way: when you join the discussion on a blog post here at EarthMattersMusic.com, it is like stepping into my home. I’m happy you’re here and always welcome good conversation with friends, but if you start acting like a jerk by name calling, insulting other people, or promoting your product or service, I will have to ask you to leave.
The following applies to all comments posted on EarthMattersMusic.com:
– All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing EarthMattersMusic.com for violation of this comment policy.
– Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
– Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
– Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that I have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
– Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access. As a general rule, if you would not say it directly to or in the presence of your mother, grandmother, or two-year-old child, don’t say it to me or another commenter.
– Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further EarthMattersMusic.com interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
– Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing EarthMattersMusic.com.
– Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on EarthMattersMusic.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Earth Matters Music®, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
– What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
This entire comment policy can be summarized in these simple words: Be respectful to others and use common sense when interacting with others
Earth Matters Music is not a democracy and you don’t have freedom of speech on my blog. I reserve the right to edit any comment as I see fit. If you disagree with any of the above listed guidelines, please refrain from commenting or go start your own blog so you can share your opinions with the world.
No Medical Advice
Please note that since I am a musician, not a doctor, lawyer, or health care professional, I am unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions. While I share my own experience in the hope of inspiring you to make conscious health decisions after consulting with a qualified professional, I can’t offer any advice for a specific problem or condition and comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered.
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only.
No information on EarthMattersMusic.com is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner. You should always consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product or supplement. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or visit your health care practitioner. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
Copyright and Rights Reserved
All of the information on this website, including images, text, music, audio, video, and other forms of content (including the information on this comment policy page) is Copyright © EarthMattersMusic.com 2006-2017 and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished or otherwise copied without express written permission of the author and of EarthMattersMusic.com. The Website and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by Earth Matters Music® and EarthMattersMusic.com under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Earth Matters Music® may change the Website or delete any content, features, or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Earth Matters Music® reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
Thank you for reading EarthMattersMusic.com and please contribute to the conversation by commenting regularly!